Here’s A Quick Way To Solve Your Hemorrhoid Problem
Is hemorrhoid giving you excruciating pain? Is it making your life miserable? If it does, then you better stick to me and read through carefully, Here’s A Quick Way To Solve Your Hemorrhoid Problem.
SSSSh! Am I the Only One Suffering from Hemorrhoid?
I get you! I know it’s embarrassing but you are not alone! Maybe the person next to you is in the same agony because of hemorrhoid just the way you feel!
According to Digestive Diseases Statistics, there are approximately 10.4 million (1983 – 1987) people suffering from hemorrhoid. Particularly, the prevalence of this disease based on the above range is 1,000,000 every year, 83,333 every month and 2,739 per day. 
Can it be Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoid or piles are vascular or veins in the anal canal that swells or inflames. These veins by default have certain functions just like the other parts of the body.  But when it inflames, it can be a serious disease that will leave you helpless when left untreated.
- Painful bowel movements
- Bloody stools
- Irritation and painful anus
- Severe itching in the anus
Can I be suffering from external or internal hemorrhoid?
Basically, piles can be external or internal.
External piles are visible under the skin around the anus. With the fact that sensitive nerves are in this area, it is more painful than internal piles. 
On the other hand, internal piles are invisible. They are located inside the rectum and are not so painful. However, straining can protrude internal piles that cause severe pain. 
Because I have a relative who has been suffering from hemorrhoid, I have looked for natural remedies that can help alleviate the pain. I have tried so many remedies – decoction of leaves, suppositories, creams and many others yet nothing works best! Not until someone shared his interesting experience using this cheap yet very EFFECTIVE remedy!
Here’s A Quick Way To Solve A Problem with Hemorrhoid
If you have been suffering from piles, then I’m sure you’ll take risks just to get a relief from that agony. Here’s what you need.
- Alum Powder
- Tap Water
How to do it:
- Boil 4-5 cups of water or enough water to reach your anus. After boiling, place it in a basin (use the durable one that can withstand your weight to sit on).
- Add 1 cup of alum powder (the same cup you used in measuring the water in step 1).
- Mix thoroughly until the powder dissolves.
- Wait until the water is bearable to sit on. You can check if the water is tolerable using your elbow
- Sit on the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
- Repeat it daily for 2-3 days or until hemorrhoid disappears. The ideal to do this remedy is at night when you are about to sleep.
After 3 days you should feel improvement with your piles. And if not, you can continue until 7 days or until the piles are gone.